British Pharmacopoeia 2022
Only 1 left in stock
The BP 2022 supersedes the BP 2021 and becomes legally effective on 1 January 2022.
This edition incorporates new monographs from both the BP and Ph. Eur. along with a significant number of revised monographs.
Updated annually, the British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is the only comprehensive collection of authoritative official standards for UK pharmaceutical substances and medicinal products.
It includes approximately 4,000 monographs which are legally enforced by the Human Medicines Regulations 2012. Medicinal products or active pharmaceutical ingredients sold or supplied in the UK must comply with the relevant monograph.
All monographs and requirements of the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) are reproduced in the BP, making the BP a convenient and fully comprehensive set of standards that can be used across Europe and beyond.
New for the BP 2022
- 25 new BP monographs, 38 new Ph. Eur. monographs.
- 133 amended BP monographs.
- All monographs from the Ph. Eur. 10th edition as amended by Supplements 10.1 to 10.5 are included.
- Ph. Eur. supplements 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8 included as in-year online and download product updates.
- We’re releasing new BPCRS to coincide with the new and revised monographs in the BP 2022. This means you can order the new chemical reference standards alongside the BP 2022 – helping you comply with the new standards from January 2022.
- NEW Revision History (beta) – Quickly find and understand the significance of changes to a monograph so you can better assess the impact to your work.
- Great value access to the information you need. Choose from a range of flexible licences and formats – including full online and offline access.
|Dimensions||11 × 10,2 × 14 cm|
6 Volume (5300)
The Stationery Office (August 1, 2021)
The Stationery Office